12925 N Saguaro Blvd, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
Request a reservation online at www.fountainhillsaz.gov/REC or call us Monday-Thursday 7:00 am-6:00 pm 480-816-5100.
All park rentals require a 24-hour advanced booking. Rentals for Friday-Sunday must be done before 6:00 pm on Thursday.
Fountain Park is a 64-acre passive recreation area anchored to the town center. Built in 1970, the park includes:
- 29-acre 100 million gallon effluent lake
- The world-famous fountain goes off every one hour for 15 minutes between 9:00 am-9:00 pm. The fountain will not operate in windy conditions.
- 35 acres of turf
- An amphitheater
- Rotary Splash Pad - Open from the second Saturday in April until the last Sunday in September.
- Great lawn-event space
- An 18-hole championship disc golf course
- Children’s playground and musical instrument playground
- Public Art- 36 pieces of the Town’s public art collection
- Chilled drinking fountain
- 5 small reservable Ramada’s with 2 standard tables and a barbeque. Request a ramada reservation online.
- Veteran’s Memorial
- Walking trail
- Interpretive signage