Starting May 8, crews will begin road pavement preservative work on the following roads: Grande, El Pueblo, and Glenbrook boulevards.
The work being done consists of removing the old street markings (May 8 - 12.) Preservative Sealant Applications, known as seal coat, begin May 15, and will be completed by June 4.
During this time frame there will be No Parking restrictions in effect:
• Monday -Friday, from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• All vehicles left on the streets after 6 a.m. will be towed.
• Please have solid waste containers on the streets by 5:30 a.m. on your scheduled day of collection.
• Property owners are responsible for trimming trees and bushes. Crews may perform trimming as needed for access.
• Crews will use their best efforts to provide access to driveways, neighborhoods and side streets. Please be aware of temporary restrictions while the work is underway.
• Water is the enemy of good pavement rehabilitation. Please turn off or adjust watering schedules so water does not run off your property and into the street before, during or immediately after treatment.
• Please observe all signs and barricades and pay attention to flagmen and police officers in the area.
You will receive a notice 48-72 prior to work starting from M.R. Tanner Construction with more details.