Republic Services and the Town of Fountain Hills are partnering once again to provide an eligible local nonprofit organization with grant funding. The total grant provided by Republic Services is $10,000 and one to two organizations will be awarded.
“The Town of Fountain Hills is honored to have a strong community partner such as Republic Services. Through their commitment and generosity, we are able to help local non-profit organizations fulfill their mission,” said Mayor Ginny Dickey.
Qualified non-profit organizations that are Fountain Hills-based are eligible to apply for a grant and must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must operate as a registered non-profit organization or not-for-profit organization with an active 501(c) designation.
- Project/program and the benefits thereof must be realized within the boundaries of the Town of Fountain Hills.
- Project/program must demonstrate a community benefit within one or more of the following six areas and can be for a new or expanded project/program:
- Stewardship of the environment
- Promotes healthy lifestyles
- Enhances the natural beauty of the Town
- Provides education
- Provides necessary human services
- Provides public enjoyment (may include entertainment, including concerts, public performances, community events).
The application must include all the above elements and be submitted via an online form before the application deadline on January 19, 2023.
“Republic Services has long been a committed partner of the Town of Fountain Hills. We are excited to announce the continuation of our annual grant opportunity for local non-profit businesses and are excited to see how the funding will continue to make a difference in our community,” said Municipal Manager Michael Roldan.
The Republic Services Grant program schedule and link to the grant application are below:
Grant Program Schedule Due Date
Organization submits grant application Thursday, January 19, 2023
Applications are evaluated by Grants Committee Thursday, February 2, 2023
Organizations are notified of Grant Committee’s decisions Thursday, February 16, 2023
Funding is provided to Award Recipients Thursday, March 2, 2023
Please submit grant application via online form here:
For questions or more information about the Fountain Hills - Republic Services Non-Profit Grant Program, please call 480-816-5145 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
About Fountain Hills
The Fountain Hills Economic Development Department is committed to attracting, growing and retaining businesses to the community. The Town has created a sense of place that draws new visitors and enriches the lives of our residents and businesses.
About Republic Services
As a leader in environmental services, we partner with customers to provide sustainable solutions across their operations. Through our variety of products, services, and materials—for almost every industry—we help make a positive impact on people and the planet.