The Town of Fountain Hills has awarded a contract to M.R. Tanner Construction to install new asphalt throughout the town. There are many stages to this project. The first order of business includes concrete replacement and utility adjustments. Next, milling of the existing roads begins. Milling involves cutting and grinding the old asphalt. Once the milling process is complete, the street is ready for asphalt. Construction will be limited to the asphalt areas. Though the street will remain open at all times, there may be minor delays during the construction process. For your safety, once the existing asphalt is out of the right of way, please use caution while walking and driving through the neighborhoods as you will be driving on the existing dirt. Street sweepers and a water truck will be onsite during working hours to help minimize the dust.
Start Date: 4/29/2019
Duration: Approximately Four Weeks
- Temporary "NO PARKING" signs will be placed on the street one day prior to starting.
- Cars left on street during construction may be towed
- Do not drive on fresh oil sprayed on the street just prior to paving
- Wait 30 minutes before driving on the new asphalt.
- In case of inclement weather, equipment breakdown and material shortages, work may be re-scheduled or delayed.
- Pay attention to all barricades and flagmen
- No On-Street Parking will be allowed Monday to Friday, 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
See "Additional Information" link for maps of affected areas.
Thank you for your cooperation.
For more information, contact:
- M. R. Tanner Construction (480) 633-8500
- Town of Fountain Hills (480) 816-5129