- Community News
Due to the updated CDC guidance, beginning Monday, May 17, the Town of Fountain Hills announced that fully vaccinated individuals will no longer be required to wear face coverings in Town Hall, Community Center, and other town facilities and offices. This means that Town Council meetings will also be operating based on the new CDC recommendations.
A person is considered fully vaccinated against the coronavirus two weeks after getting the second Pfizer or Moderna shot or the same length of time after receiving the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Below are applicable links from the CDC on its recommended guidance. https://www.cdc.gov/.../vaccines/pdfs/choosingSaferAct.pdf
Vaccines Now Available for Anyone 12 and Older
Due to concerns about the health and safety of its residents and employees relating to the COVID-19, also known as the Coronavirus, it is our responsibility to minimize the public exposure to the disease. Fountain Hills is working with partner agencies, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Maricopa Department of Public Health and the Arizona Department of Health Services, to follow their guidance as the situation evolves.
Key websites and agency phone numbers to help you register for a vaccination.
In an attempt to reduce the exposure and spread of COVID-19, Fountain Hills has taken the following steps and precautions over the next several weeks:
Town-Wide actions related to COVID-19
- March 1, 2021 Proclaimed COVID-19 Victims and Survivors Memorial Day (PDF)
- Town of Fountain Hills Emergency Proclamation December 17, 2020
- Town of Fountain Hills Proclamation of Emergency December 1, 2020 (PDF)
- Town of Fountain Hills Proclamation of Emergency October 6, 2020 (PDF)
- Town of Fountain Hills Proclamation of Emergency May 13 2020 (PDF)
- Town of Fountain Hills Proclamation of Emergency May 5, 2020 (PDF)
- Town of Fountain Hills Proclamation of Emergency April 30, 2020 (PDF)
- Town of Fountain Hills Proclamation of Emergency April 7, 2020 (PDF)
- Town of Fountain Hills Proclamation of Emergency April 2, 2020 (PDF)
- Town of Fountain Hills Proclamation of Emergency March 18 2020 COVID-19 (PDF)
The Town of Fountain Hills will continue to monitor the situation and take the necessary actions to ensure the health and safety of our residents and employees.